I teach women how to live a holistically healthy lifestyle in small actionable steps
What exactly does that mean?
I take away the overwhelm and the frustration you can have when trying to switch over to a more holistic and healthier lifestyle.
Sound familiar? Well, then you’ve come to the right place!
My name is Serena…and you are?
Nice to meet you!
I am the Simple Holistic Girl behind both The SHG Community, LLC and The SHG Blog.
I am blessed, first and foremost, then a wife & mommy of 3 second.
My business is all about helping busy moms create holistically healthy families with a focus on natural living in small steps.
I offer healthy tools such as:
Here are 10 quick facts about me:
- I love smoothies, peanut butter & chocolate (find me on Instagram sharing this love)
- I am a Leo
- I am an introvert
- I have Crohn’s disease and essential hypertension (read more about my health story).
- I am 5 feet tall, but if my natural hair is completely out it makes me 5 feet 4 🙂
- I love to shop!
- I hate taking pictures of me
- I hate chick flicks (unless Sandra Bullock is in it)
- I prefer sneakers over heels (even though I have a ton of them)
- My favorite color is royal blue
More about Serena
Serena holds a Psychology degree from Seton Hall University and is a 2002 graduate of Somerset School of Massage Therapy and former massage therapist.
She holds a certification with the American Council on Exercise (as a Certified Personal Trainer) and Alive Academy of Natural Health (as a Certified Holistic Nutritionist).
She is also trained in Yogafit: Level 1 and Prenatal/Postpartum. Serena continuously furthers her education in topics such as food pharmacology, family herbalism, massage & medications, vegetarian nutrition, lifestyle & weight management, youth fitness program design, and exercise & pregnancy.
She has most recently completed the Holistic Wellness Program at Vintage Remedies School of Natural Health and currently enrolled in their Essential Oils in the Kitchen & Aromatic Medicine courses.
Join the community
Want to work with me?
I’d love to work with you!
What do you need?
- Expert panel discussion
- Campaign partnerships
- Healthy living workshops, virtual and in-person
- Expert Twitter chats
- Group health coaching sessions
- Customized healthy program development
- Healthy recipe development
- Fun smoothie making classes
- Sponsored food/recipe posts (no other products)
- Healthy website content/blog posts
- Brand ambassadorships
If you’d like more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form. I look forward to working with you!