Thank you for stopping by!
Welcome to The SHG (Simple Holistic Girl) Community (formerly Personal Lifestyle Wellness).
I will assume the fact that you are here means that you are seeking a holistically healthy lifestyle for you and your family as well.
Being holistically healthy means you are concerned about you as a whole person – mind, body, and spirit. And that’s what this community is all about!
Who is the Simple Holistic Girl?
Let me introduce myself! My name is Serena…and you are?
Nice to meet you!
I am the Simple Holistic Girl behind The SHG Community, LLC and The SHG Blog.
I am a blessed, healthy living blogger, actress, health coach, ACE certified personal trainer, mommy, and wife.
I’m also a certified holistic nutritionist and former massage therapist.
Here are 10 quick facts about me:
- I love smoothies, peanut butter & chocolate (sometimes I put both together)
- I am a Leo
- I am an introvert
- I have three children
- I am 5 feet tall, but if my natural hair is completely out it makes me 5 feet 4 🙂
- I have used both naturopathic and traditional medicine doctors
- I hate taking pictures of me
- I hate chick flicks (unless Sandra Bullock is in it)
- I prefer sneakers over heels (even though I have a ton of them)
- My favorite color is royal blue
More about Serena
Serena holds a Psychology degree from Seton Hall University and is a 2002 graduate of Somerset School of Massage Therapy.
She holds a certification with the American Council on Exercise (as a Certified Personal Trainer) and Alive Academy of Natural Health (as a Certified Holistic Nutritionist).
She is also trained in Yogafit: Level 1 and Prenatal/Postpartum. Serena continuously furthers her education in topics such as food pharmacology, family herbalism, massage & medications, vegetarian nutrition, lifestyle & weight management, youth fitness program design, and exercise & pregnancy.
She has most recently completed the Holistic Wellness Program at Vintage Remedies School of Natural Health has since enrolled in their Essential Oils in the Kitchen course.
So, tell me more about The SHG Community
My business is all about helping busy moms create holistically healthy families with a focus on natural living. I am a mom of 3 so I know what it’s like to be on the go constantly and still try to be healthy, all while having the desire to have an overall naturally, healthy family.
I offer healthy tools such as:
Choose your starting point!
Join the community
Want to work with me?
I’d love to work with you!
What do you need?
- Expert panel discussions
- Healthy living workshops, virtual and in-person
- Expert Twitter chats
- Group health coaching sessions
- Customized healthy program development
- Virtual assistant services
- Healthy recipe development
- Fun smoothie making classes
- Sponsored food/recipe posts
- Healthy website content/blog posts
- Brand ambassadorships
If you’d like more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form. I look forward to working with you!