I teach women how to live a holistically healthy lifestyle in small actionable steps
What exactly does that mean?
I take away the overwhelm and the frustration you can have when trying to switch over to a more holistic and healthier lifestyle.
Sound familiar? Well, then you’ve come to the right place!
My name is Serena…and you are?
Nice to meet you!
I am the Simple Holistic Girl behind The SHG Community, LLC and The SHG Blog.
I am blessed, first and foremost, then a wife & mommy of 3 second.
My business is all about helping busy moms create holistically healthy families with a focus on natural living in small steps.
I offer healthy tools such as:
Here are 10 quick facts about me:
- I love smoothies, peanut butter & chocolate (find me on Instagram sharing this love)
- I am a Leo
- I am an introvert
- I have three children
- I am 5 feet tall, but if my natural hair is completely out it makes me 5 feet 4 🙂
- I have used both naturopathic and traditional medicine doctors
- I hate taking pictures of me
- I hate chick flicks (unless Sandra Bullock is in it)
- I prefer sneakers over heels (even though I have a ton of them)
- My favorite color is royal blue
More about Serena
Serena holds a Psychology degree from Seton Hall University and is a 2002 graduate of Somerset School of Massage Therapy and former massage therapist.
She holds a certification with the American Council on Exercise (as a Certified Personal Trainer) and Alive Academy of Natural Health (as a Certified Holistic Nutritionist).
She is also trained in Yogafit: Level 1 and Prenatal/Postpartum. Serena continuously furthers her education in topics such as food pharmacology, family herbalism, massage & medications, vegetarian nutrition, lifestyle & weight management, youth fitness program design, and exercise & pregnancy.
She has most recently completed the Holistic Wellness Program at Vintage Remedies School of Natural Health has since enrolled in their Essential Oils in the Kitchen course.
Join the community
Want to work with me?
I’d love to work with you!
What do you need?
- Expert panel discussions
- Healthy living workshops, virtual and in-person
- Expert Twitter chats
- Group health coaching sessions
- Customized healthy program development
- Virtual assistant services
- Healthy recipe development
- Fun smoothie making classes
- Sponsored food/recipe posts (no other products)
- Healthy website content/blog posts
- Brand ambassadorships
If you’d like more information, please contact me at email@example.com or fill out the contact form. I look forward to working with you!